We Fly with the Fastest ...
With 80+ years of experience and reliability, our products are aboard virtually every major commercial, military and space vehicle program. Our talented, loyal and dedicated employees provide highest quality and innovative solutions, products and services to meet our customers' needs.
Under general direction of the Engineering Design Supervisor and project engineers, prepares neat and accurate design layouts, 3-D models, motions studies, and mechanical assembly and detail drawings from basic design requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepares neat and accurate design layouts, motions studies, and mechanical assembly and detail drawings from basic design requirements.
* Selects materials, parts and data from MIL, AMS, AN, MS specifications.
* Prepares 3-D models and finished drawings: verifies that all views, sections, dimensions, callouts, notes, specifications and parts lists are complete and that drawings comply with specific customer requirements; assists and instructs in the interpretation of drawing practices; coordinates drawing corrections with the engineers, designers and drafters.
* Performs liaison function, as required, to gather or disseminate design information.
* This job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
* Senior level standing at a 4-year university, M.E. degree preferred.
* Minimum of 0-2 years' experience in engineering design preferably Catia.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
* Plan daily activities to ensure multiple projects or requirements are met.
* Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* Sense of Urgency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Lift up to 35 lbs.
* Push and pull 35 lbs.
* Bend Occasionally
* Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
* Talk and Listen Frequently
"Arrowhead Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Arrowhead Products is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes."